1. Only connect to wired and WiFi networks that you know
2. Bank and shop on reputable sites + HTTPS secure and verified
3. Use secure password 8+ characters with a mix of letters, numbers, and special characters. Use a different password for each account
4. Lock your computer when away from it.
Windows: Windows key + L
Apple: Control+Shift+Eject or the Power Key
5. Don’t click on anything that is not familiar or are suspect on websites or email. If you’re not sure check with your tech pro.
Ultimately the goal is to achieve Total Data Security!
Contact us for Data Security suggestions, options and Data Solutions!
#techtiptuesday #techtips #maine #computerservices #computerrepair #smallbusiness #business #technologyservices #informationtechnology
If you have questions comments or other inquiries or have a topic you would like me to write about or make a video on.
Or leave a post at one of our many social media spots:
LIKE SHARE INVITE!
#beandata #itservices #computerrepair #datarecovery #Webhosting #webdesign #beandatablog
#safesurfing #chromebrowser #internetsecurity #internetexplorer #mozillafirefox
Brendon Bean is the owner of Bean Data a Computer, Network, Web and Information Technology related services company in Gray Maine. For inquiries related to this article, technology-related issues and or topics that may be used in future articles feel free to contact him at email@example.com