Why does my machine (device) take so long to start?
There are a number of things that can make the device be slow to boot up and is also causing issues running smoothly.
Here are 8 reasons why your machine may be slow and sluggish.
• Fix slow performance by freeing up space on your hard drive…
• Too Many Programs Running on Startup. …
• Too Many Background Programs Consuming Resources. …
• Loads of Temporary Files. …
• Corrupted or Fragmented Hard Drive. …
• Too Many Files on Your Drive. …
• Too Many Open Windows. …
• Not Enough RAM.
Lots of things as you can see cause devices to become slow! but they can be corrected! No one likes to use a slow machine or slow device especially when we have a small window of time to get things done.
If you need assistance with any of these items listed contact us today to schedule a time to have your device tuned up, upgraded and ready so you can get back to business!
If you have questions comments or other inquiries or have a topic you would like me to write about or make a video on.
Or leave a post at one of our many social media spots:
LIKE SHARE INVITE!
#beandata #itservices #computerrepair #datarecovery #Webhosting #webdesign #beandatablog
Brendon Bean is the owner of Bean Data a Computer, Network, Web and Information Technology related services company in Gray Maine. For inquiries related to this article, technology-related issues and or topics that may be used in future articles feel free to contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TECH TIP TUESDAY – 5 Ways to Secure Yourself Online
- TECH TUESDAY – Backup Your Data! – June 25th, 2019
- TECH TUESDAY – Backup Your Data! – June 18th, 2019
- Keep your Internet Browser up to date!
- Tech Tip Tuesday – March 12th 2019 Edition
- Why does my machine (device) take so long to start?
- Two Steps forward, a few steps back… Operating System Aggravations
- Happy New Year! Out with 2018, in with 2019!